Dr. Robert Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Arnold?

VERY great Dr.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

He was very great with my son who is diagnosed with FASD. He does not expect much from his patients but he will go to their level and do the exam. I would recommend him for any kids.

Horrible all around

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I brought my daughter here after the dental X-ray showed a mass behind her eye. Dr. Arnold was too busy cracking jokes, which made her uncomfortable and scared, to listen to me. He refused to look at the eye the dentist said had shown the mass. My dentist had to send X-rays 2 times and almost two weeks later, I finally had to hand carry a set to his office so it wouldn't get "lost" again. Then I waited in the office while he looked at them to get the fastest response. He viewed the X-ray and said I need to get her a CT scan. I called the hospital to set up the appointment but was told the orders were not received. After calling his office and the hospital everyday for two weeks the order was final sent. Luckily the test were fine. But had there been a problem, after over a month it's hard to think about what could have happened.

The best Pediatric eye doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2012

My son has been a patient of Dr. Aronld since he was 6 months old. He was born with a congenital cataract. Dr. Arnold worked with us to provide a spectaular outcome. My son is now 9, he had a lens transplant at 4 and is doing beautifully. Dr Arnold is a rare cobinations of kind, caring, skillful. His office staff is outstand and his nurse Diane is wonderful. I trust Dr. Arnold and his staff completey.

business

Posted on October 8th, 2010

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Arnold's care was excellent. I cannot say the same for the office staff. We were misquoted the cost of my son's strabismus surgery (by half) and thus chose to proceed without at least investigating other treatment options or pursuing a second opinion. After two and a half months of being blown off or not having our phone calls returned, we heard from Gina. She admitted their mistake but refused to reverse our increased portion of the doubled price. She promised to have her supervisor call the next day. She also promised to personally call back as well. That was a week ago and we have received neither call. I've left several other messages, but received no response. We will not be back. There is another pediatric ophthalmologist in Anchorage, Dr. Grendahl. She has been recommended highly so we will pursue further treatment with her. There is no excuse for such poor customer service.

Posted on June 29th, 2016