A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hood Memorial Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
- North Oaks Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Benson practice?
Dr. Robert Benson practices Dermatology near Ponchatoula, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Ponchatoula Dermatologists.