A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benson, Dermatologist/Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Hood Memorial Hospital
- North Oaks Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Benson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Benson practice?
- Dr. Robert Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Benson practices Dermatology near Ponchatoula, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Ponchatoula Dermatologists.