A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Benson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Benson MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Benson practice?
- Dr. Robert Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Benson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Gastroenterologists.