Dr. Robert Bernard Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 23rd, 2014

Had rhinoplasty with Dr Bernard

I had rhinoplasty done with Dr Bernard. Let me tell you.. I waited pretty much my hole life to get this done. I trusted this man I the fullest after getting my cast off my nose I notice it was not right. The doctor reassured me that it's normal and it will get better. It never did just worse after the final result was starting to show! He at least admitted to messing up and said he will do it again and no charge! I honestly now that I think of it... He was probably lying! But I told him no cause I was afraid he would mess up even more! Now I had this done in 2007. I'm left with a nose that is turned up, pointy, to thin at the tip and too much taken off pretty Much every where! I should have wrote this review before to possible help others from seeing this man! But it hurt to much to even talk about it. I'm now finally getting revision done an nervous thanks to dr Bernard who has emotionally scared me. Please take my advice do not see this man! Sorry for the other person who he did there rhinoplasty so sorry for u, I feel your pain.

June 17th, 2013

breast implant

Very disappointed in the results. My implants after a couple of months dropped down to the side and now my breasts have an un- natural crease. The scares are way bigger than he suggested. At my follow up exam he pretended to not even notice. When I pointed it out he said nothing can be done. I'm very embarrassed of the results. My ob/gyn even noticed the poor work and refered me to Dr. Hyman in NYC. However, I'm going to wait until after I have a second child. It really sucks having to spend the money to fix Dr.Bernard work and to take off work. I wish I never walked into his office.

January 16th, 2012

Facelift

Dr. Bernard could spend more time consulting with patients but his results are excellent. My results are totally natural and the procedure was very sucessful.

July 18th, 2010

Tummy Tuck

Did not get results expected. Scar too high. Difficult to wear swim suit bottom. Very long healing time. Secondary procedure performed. Still needs to be fixed.Impatient when questioned.Found new surgeon locally who has spent a lot more time and so far been excellent.

February 7th, 2015