A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bloom, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Bloom MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bloom practices Psychiatry near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Psychiatrists.