Learn more about Dr. Robert Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brooks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Concierge Medicine
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Brooks MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Robert Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brooks practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.