Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brown
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Fort Hood, TX and Fort Hood, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital-Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brown has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. David Gonzalez
San Antonio, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Diogenes Valderrama Torres
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Antonio, TX 0 mi
Dr. Roger Willis
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi28