Dr. Robert Bruce Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bruce Jr?

April 15th, 2016

Amazing!

I'm 13 I have a c curve and its 70 degree I am a cheerleader so we've never wanted to go the surgery route but now I know I have to which is ok but I have to miss this season which sucks sooooooooo much but I loved dr Bruce he is amazing super nice knew what he was talking about and in some visits at the doctor u don't really feel like there talking to u u really think there talking to your parents but he was super nice I would recommend him to anyone !!

January 14th, 2016

Yes HE IS WORTH IT

WHEN I FIRST MET HIM I DIDN'T LIKE HIM ONLY BECAUSE HE SET ME STRAIGHT AS A PARENT! NO PARENT LIKES TO BE WRONG HOWEVER HE IS VERY FORWARD AND TO THE POINT WE WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO VISIT HIM!!

June 6th, 2015

My daughter has had back and leg pain for abt 6 years. Other doctors told me she was growing too fast and was fine. I found Dr. Robert Bruce, he found the problem and did surgery. She was pain free! He is an amazing and caring doctor. I would recomend him to anybody.

January 20th, 2015

Great experience🙌

Dr. Bruce recently did my daughters feet surgery, and indeed it was a success. She has not yet to have any difficulties. Defiantly recommend him to some one.

October 17th, 2013

Beware this horrible human being!

My daughter has CP and is confined to a wheelchair. I took her to see him because her hips were popping when we would move her. He literally yelled me for waiting so long! He told me that she had to have surgery or it would just get worse and worse and eventually be too late, in fact almost WAS too late. His exact words were "This should have been done two years ago!" (At the time, I was so upset and guilt ridden that I didn't realize that my daughter's orthopedic surgeon two years prior was HIM! If something was missed, it was missed by HIM! Not the one we we started seeing closer to home!) Dr. Bruce guilted and pressured me into surgery for my child. He failed to mention that many kids who have this surgery develop failure to thrive, that the recovery is excruciating. My daughter almost died! And to make matters worse, when she was put in the ICU because the immense pain caused seizures, he didn't even show up! He sent a student! The supposed 6 week recovery was ten long months of pain for my 8 year old child. She did develop failure to thrive and almost died then as well. Do you think Dr. Bruce cared? No! He acted like it was my fault! He wanted to know why I stopped feeding her, like that is what really happened. I eventually took my daughter to another orthopedic surgeon who told me that all of the terrible things my child went through were not uncommon for that surgery. He then told me (based on the same xrays that Dr. Bruce used) that the surgery was not necessary. She doesn't walk and the popping wasn't causing pain so it wasn't a big deal that her hips were popping like that. In fact, he told me that had she been seeing him, he wouldn't have considered surgery at all! Dr. Bruce is surgery happy and full of himself. He takes a cavalier view of the children in his practice and does not care for their well being. They are little dollar signs to him! Five years later, my child still has pain from what he did to her and probably always will. She developed severe anxiety and has to take medication for it just to get through her day. She also has decreased range of motion in her hips since he hacked her up. He did nothing to help my child, only ruined her hip joints.

August 31st, 2013

Back surgery

I think Dr. Bruce thinks HE is the world's gift to orthopedists and it has gone a little too far to his head, so his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. In the event you can look past that, his surgery abilities seem top notch, but there are other children's orthopedists in Atlanta who are just as good and have a better bedside manner.

December 8th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Bruce was amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about him because he was just such a pleasure to be around and a wonderful doctor! I wish all my other Doctors could be like Dr. Bruce!

August 16th, 2010

Daughter had a spinal fusion with Dr. Bruce. He's not only a highly skilled surgeon but has a beautiful,gentle bedside manner as well. He truly cares about his patients.

February 26th, 2010

Dr. Bruce is hands down the best doctor we have had since a very bad leg fracture that almost required amputation. He and his staff, and some other doctors, have saved my daughters leg, and put her on the road to an almost complete recovery. They are gifts from God!

August 26th, 2009

Dr Bruce is an amazing proffesional and a caring human being. He adores his patients and their families. He is very knowledgable and takes time to talk things out w/ the famil y

May 10th, 2016