Learn more about Dr. Robert Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cameron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Cameron MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Robert Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cameron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.