Learn more about Dr. Robert Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cameron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Cameron MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Robert Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cameron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.