A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Castillo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Castillo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Robert Castillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Castillo practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.