A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Childs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Childs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Childs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Childs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Childs practice?
- Dr. Robert Childs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Childs practices Pediatrics near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Hazleton Pediatricians.