A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Collins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Collins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Collins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Collins practice?
- Dr. Robert Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Collins practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.