A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Day, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Day MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Day practice?
- Dr. Robert Day has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Day practices Internal Medicine near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Delta, UT.
See Provo Internists.