Dr. Robert Foster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

June 13th, 2013
Rude and arrogant
Will never go to this doctor again. He is incompetent, rude and arrogant.

February 15th, 2012
I think he is a good doctor, but he just has some personality missing. If you don't mind someone who won't waste your time talking about small stuff this is the guy for you. Still have not figured him out, but I do think he knows what he is doing. However the office staff is great! Quick to get appointment, they follow through with referrals and the only reason I keep going back is it is hard to find this kind of efficiency with the staff.

February 10th, 2011
KEEP ON LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR!
This guy should do something different for a living. He has the WORST bedside manner I have ever experienced. He always has a scowl on his face - and he always acts as if you've done something wrong. He was my primary dr. for several years. Being healthy, I didn't need too much from him. When I did need some care, he was horrible - and he has NO follow-through. He completely misdiagnosed the only two things that I needed care for the last few years. I will not return to this jerk's office.

October 7th, 2010
Listens to you
Here's a doctor who takes time to find out who you are. Many questions asked about medical history. Service was excellent and nursing staff was very professional.

June 28th, 2010
cancer patient
I chose this doctor thru my insuranceI use to have a very personabledoctor so I found Dr. Foster sortacold and invasive. Plus I askedhim a question about alternativemedication for cancer and it waslike he did not understand the question.He also referred me to a surgeonwhich I looked up on the internetand her rating was a 2 and twopeople wrote in they had horribleexperience. I am beginning towonder. All in all I was notsatisfied with my experience asI think one facing cancer shouldbe given a little more bedside mannersand also explain a bit more.Not satisfied.

July 1st, 2009
I spelled it out for him...
I just moved into the area and need to get a referral (due to insurance) for the pain clinic. So this was essentially an appointment just to get aquainted. I brought in materials he needed but he really made it a lot harder than it needed to be. Bedside manner? Nervous. I won't be back.