Dr. Robert Wesley Fowler MD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fowler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Fowler practice?
Dr. Robert Fowler practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Grapevine Family Physicians and Grapevine Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Fowler, Dr. Bobby Fowler, Dr. Rob Fowler, Dr. Robbie Fowler