Learn more about Dr. Robert Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fowler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Fowler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wesley Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Robert Fowler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fowler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.