Learn more about Dr. Robert Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fowler is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fowler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Fowler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wesley Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Robert Fowler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fowler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Primary Care Doctors and Grapevine Sports Medicine Doctors.