Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
INITIAL CONSULTATION show details INITIAL CONSULTATION
by njSHORE on Apr 11th, 2013

NOT SURE YET. GOING BACK FOR A SECOND VISIT. I TRAVEL OVER AN HOUR TO HIS LOCATIONS. I HOPE THIS VISIT IS NOT AS RUSHED ONCE HE IS IN EXAMINATION WITH ME. I FEEL THIS 2ND VISIT COULD HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED BY PHONE.

Oct 6th, 2011

Being seeing him for many of years now and enjoy every time I see him. Great Doctor, would recommend him to anyone.

Jul 6th, 2011

Other than the waiting time in the office...I am very pleased with Dr. Frederick as a doctor. He is compassionate and caring. He has a great bedside manner. He's funny and very knowledgable. However I don't think he necessarily fixed my problem, but I am happy I had him as my doctor as he is the only one who really knew what he was talking about. his assistant is great, as well. :) Nothing but nice things to say. Now if only my knee could be fixed...

Feb 1st, 2011

My inspiration and hero. He has helped me get back on my feet and into sports and he is the greatest doctor I've ever had. All my Rothman doctors are great but there's something special about Dr. Frederick he's funny, smart and gets to know you.