A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrison, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Garrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walter Garrison FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garrison practices Urology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Urologists.