A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrison, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Garrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walter Garrison FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garrison practices Urology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Urologists.