A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilbert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gilbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilbert MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilbert has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gilbert practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.