A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilbert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gilbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Gilbert practice?
Dr. Robert Gilbert practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.