Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilbert, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilbert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Gilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilbert MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gilbert practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Coeur D Alene Neurologists.