A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gluck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gluck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gluck has 23 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gluck MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gluck practice?
- Dr. Robert Gluck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gluck practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.