A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gluck, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gluck
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gluck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gluck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gluck has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Gluck MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gluck practice?
- Dr. Robert Gluck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gluck practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.