A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gluck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gluck
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gluck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gluck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gluck has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Gluck MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Gluck practice?
- Dr. Robert Gluck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gluck practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.