A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Graham is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Graham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Graham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Robert Graham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Graham practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Stanton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cadillac, MI and Ithaca, MI.
See Stanton Family Physicians and Stanton Primary Care Doctors.