A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haight is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Haight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Haight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Haight practice?
- Dr. Robert Haight has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haight practices Family Medicine near Juneau, AK.
See Juneau Family Physicians.