Learn more about Dr. Robert Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haight is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Haight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan