Dr. Robert Hart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 20th, 2015
Extremely unfriendly front desk
I have not seen this doctor nor would I try to see him. The front desk staff that answers phone and is supposed to the first step is extremely rude. You can leave messages and they seem to have trouble returning phone calls.

April 10th, 2013
unhappy patient
Dr. Hart didn't seem to interested in my sleep problem,it seemed like he just wanted me to buy some equipment. Just didn't seem to interested. When I asked to return the equipment the office said no refunds sorry. Never had a problem with any Doctors office before. I'm glad that I can share this with others. The nose breathers that were never opened cost only $20.00 or $2.00 per nite. Don't be tricked into this cure. They didn't work for me, very uncomfotable.

September 13th, 2011
Does not have patience for people who are having a difficult time doing things his way. Would rather write you off than try to get at the bottom of the problem and help come up with a resolution.

August 12th, 2011
Visit us on our website?!?!?!?!
Tried to make an appointment. Had to listen to a recorded list of options. Made my choice and had to listen to another recorded voice tell me to leave a message and phone number OR for faster service, visit their website. Nothing like a personal touch when dealing with someone's health care! I'm less than impressed so far.

September 17th, 2008
Getting to Sleep
Dr hart was wonderful to work with and his staff was very knowledgeable regarding my Sleep problem