Learn more about Dr. Robert Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Henderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Waldrup Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Henderson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.