Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Higginbotham
Dr. Robert Higginbotham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arroyo Grande, CA, with other offices in San Luis Obispo, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Higginbotham is affiliated with Marian Regional Medical Center, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and French Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Higginbotham has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Higginbotham has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Robert Higginbotham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Dr. Lisa Molin
Head and Neck Surgery, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology
Pismo Beach, CA 0.11 mi22
Dr. Paul Stallman
Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology
Pismo Beach, CA 0.19 mi27
Dr. Janet Chen
Pismo Beach, CA 0.19 mi28