A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoffman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Disease Susceptibility
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans