Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoffman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoffman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Disease Susceptibility
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Hoffman DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Rheumatologists.