A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hudson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hudson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Clarksville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wood Hudson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Robert Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hudson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Primary Care Doctors.