A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hull
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hull, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hull has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Hull FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hull practice?
- Dr. Robert Hull has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hull practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Cardiologists.