A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Israel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Israel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Israel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Providence Hosp, Mobile, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Israel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Israel practice?
- Dr. Robert Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Israel practices Internal Medicine near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists.