Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hannibal, MO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Audrain Medical Center, Pershing Memorial Hospital and Northeast Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Jackson has the following 4 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hannibal, MO.
Dr. Purvi Parikh
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hannibal, MO 0.01 mi24
Dr. Humam Farah
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hannibal, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Pranav Parikh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hannibal, MO 0.01 mi24