A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Jackson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pershing Memorial Hospital
- Pike County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Jackson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jackson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Memphis, MO.
See Memphis Emergency Physicians and Memphis Family Physicians.