Ophthalmologist (eyes), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Lateness and abandoment  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2014

I and my husband waited 3 hours to see Mr. Wonderful. LOL His diagnosis is and was completely incorrect, taking tests that were not needed just to please his income requirements. I drove many miles to see this so called doctor and I was warned in advance that he had left his previous place of employment without notice. I sure hope if the future doctors are anything like this strange man none of my family is referred to such. Very disappointed and his sexual in appropriate comments were disgusting. I really should have reported. Don't be in the room without your husband ladies. His license should be revoked.

|  The most caring Doctor you will ever meet  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Saved my life.

|  silly boy  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Robert Jensen was let go by our money hungry monopolizing hospital! Dr Jensen was the most cappable and caring I have ever seen. He didnt let you down...KRMC did!!!! They always do!

|  The best of the best!!!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I can not believe there are wonderful,capable drs that really listen and HEAL!!!!!! He is the best myself and so, so many others have had the great blessing to be treated by. The money hungry hospital said he did not rush through patients fast enough... not enough profit. But he saved my and others lives!!!

|  He understand my problem in one hour.  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

Accuracy in diagnosing a problem and spending one hour with me, i have 54 yers old.

|  Best Docter I have ever been to.  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

He is a great doctor. His concern is his patients not medical redtape

|  KB  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr Jensen shows the highest level of professionalism. I would recommend him to everyone. Dr Jenson uses everything within his power to gain an accurate diagnosis.

|  Thanks for abandoning me!  |  show details
by Master of all Trades Kingman, AZ on Mar 30th, 2011

I knew from my gut feeling, that he was to good to be true. I finally thought, after a 15 year search for a qualified doctor was over. But to just leave without notice,without why and leave me hanging with lab works incomplete and not a diagnosis, and a scheduled surgery next week was very WRONG. I get a call from his poor staff, whom he abandoned too, to tell me he's left. He also was our hospital's only neurologist. I just had an appointment with him last week. Whats up with that? It really makes you wonder. He promised me, I would not go blind on his watch, I thought he really cared. I knew he was to good to be in my little, destitute town. This was shocking and heart breaking. Now I'm scared and confused again. Thanks Bobby!

|  Best Doctor I have ever seen  |  show details
by Debby on Feb 5th, 2010

Dr. Jensen has been my life saver. He is courteous and kind. He is funny and serious when needed. He explains all procedures and diagnosis. I would recomend him to anyone.