A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lee is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Winston Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Robert Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lee practices Anesthesiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Anesthesiologists.