A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT MANN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT MANN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT MANN, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. MANN graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. MANN has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MANN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROBERT MANN practice?
Dr. ROBERT MANN practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.