A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Mann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Mann practice?
- Dr. Robert Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mann practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.