Learn more about Dr. Robert McCleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCleary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCleary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCleary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleary graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. McCleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William McCleary DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McCleary practice?
- Dr. Robert McCleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCleary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Logan, WV.
See Logan Surgeons.