Learn more about Dr. Robert McCleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCleary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCleary
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCleary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleary graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. McCleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William McCleary DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McCleary practice?
- Dr. Robert McCleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCleary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Logan, WV.
See Logan Surgeons.