A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCleary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleary graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. McCleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William McCleary DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McCleary practice?
- Dr. Robert McCleary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCleary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Logan, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant, WV.
See Logan Surgeons.