A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wallace McClure MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McClure practice?
- Dr. Robert McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McClure practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.