Learn more about Dr. Robert McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKenna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKenna, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson McKenna MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Robert McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKenna practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists and Minneapolis Hematologists.