A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKenna, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McKenna practice?
Dr. Robert McKenna practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Minneapolis Pathologists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.