A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKenna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKenna, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson McKenna MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Robert McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKenna practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists.