Learn more about Dr. Robert McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKenna, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson McKenna MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Robert McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKenna practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists.