Learn more about Dr. Robert McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McMahon, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McMahon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Augusta Health Care, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W McMahon MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Robert McMahon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert McMahon practices Neurology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA and Leesburg, VA.
See Fishersville Neurologists.