Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Willard Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Florence, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.