A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Willard Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Florence, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.