A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Myers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Myers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Myers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Myers MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Myers practice?
- Dr. Robert Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Myers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Silverton, OR.
See Salem Radiologists.