A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nash, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Nash has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Nash MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Nash practice?
- Dr. Robert Nash has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nash practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kent, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.