A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osborne, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Osborne, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Osborne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wesley Osborne MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Robert Osborne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Osborne practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons.