A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Otte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Otte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Otte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otte graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Otte has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Otte MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Otte practice?
- Dr. Robert Otte has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Otte practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.