A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Otte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Otte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Otte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otte graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Otte has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Otte MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Otte practice?
- Dr. Robert Otte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Otte practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Versailles, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Allergists.