Learn more about Dr. Robert Otte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Otte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otte
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Otte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otte graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otte has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Otte MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Otte practice?
- Dr. Robert Otte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Otte practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Versailles, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Allergists.