Obstetricians & Gynecologists
5601 W Eugie Ave
Ste 100
Glendale, AZ 85304
602-978-1500
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  The Best Obgyn I have seen!  |  show details
by Lisa on Mar 16th, 2014

Dr. Phillips is an exceptional doctor! He has gone above and beyond with his caring and compassion towards the problematic symptoms I have been having. I have an upcoming Hysterectomy and there is no other Obgyn I would trust more to do the procedure. He makes you feel comfortable and explains things in a way you can understand. He gives you his honest opinion and judgement and doesn't jump into anything major right away! He has tried various other treatments for me before deciding on Hysterectomy. I recommend this doctor to anybody! His years of experience and knowledge is also a plus!

|  Best Doc in the West!  |  show details
by TrailWon on Dec 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Phillips is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have been seeing him for many years and have never been disappointed. He is careful to explain everything and make sure you understand. Wish more doctors were like him!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by tr8rl8e on Oct 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I recently had a uterine ablation done by Dr. Phillips. He was great about discussing all of the options available to treat my heavy menstrual periods and the resulting anemia I was suffering. He was also very honest about what outcome I could expect from each alternative, unlike several doctors who advertise to the masses with unreasonable claims. I was very happy with the education he and his staff offered, and with the degree of respect they show toward their patients. My results were better than the statistics, yet he didn't overpromise and under-deliver.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com