Learn more about Dr. Robert Pringle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pringle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pringle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pringle graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pringle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pringle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Pringle practice?
Dr. Robert Pringle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.