Dr. Robert Pringle Is this you?

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I used to go to this doctor about 8 years ago. I was having a great deal of pain in my lower right abdomen and he credited it to endometriosis. I had been diagnosed about 20 years prior. He elected to do a laporoscopy and asked if he were to find a lot of endometrium, should he do a hysterectomy. I said yes, I want the pain to stop. He did the hysterectomy and then proceeded to tell me and my family he went ahead anyway even though he found very little endometrium. I continued to have pain. I went back to him for several months complaining about pain and telling him I thought the problem might be in my intestines. He pooh-poohed me and said my problem was that I had a very low pain tolerance and nothing was wrong with me. 5 days later a fist sized tumor burst in my intestine. I worked all day in horrible pain because I believed it was all in my head. Come to find out, I had Aggressive Large B Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. I had 6 tumors total all in my groin, abdomen and intestines. I nearly died believing I was a hypochondriac. If a doctor cannot find the cause of your problem, he should refer you somewhere else but he should never tell you it's all in your head.

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

After dreading going to a doctor, I was relieved to find that Dr. Robert Pringle and his support staff were professional, but not distant and/or cold. He definitely has a good "bedside manner." He asked appropriate questions, and answered every problem with clear explanations and printed illustrations.If you are faced with needing a gynecologist, my reference would be this doctor.

Posted on August 17th, 2009

He was on the ball. He asked questions, thoughtful and then did an exam. WIthin a few minutes he told me what he thought and explained all his ideas, and let me make the final desicion on my care. As I set up for surgery he and his staff talked me through the process and clamed my nerves. Surgery is this week!

Posted on January 28th, 2016