A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Hospital
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Richey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Richey practice?
- Dr. Robert Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.