Learn more about Dr. Robert Schuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schuman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schuman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Schuman practice?
Dr. Robert Schuman practices Gastroenterology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See West Orange Gastroenterologists.