A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwaner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaner graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schwaner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Schwaner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Schwaner practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwaner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schwaner practices Emergency Medicine near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Emergency Physicians.