A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheldon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheldon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Sheldon practice?
Dr. Robert Sheldon practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Sheldon, Dr. Bobby Sheldon, Dr. Rob Sheldon, Dr. Robbie Sheldon