A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Concord Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson Smith MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Keene, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Gastroenterologists.