Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Concord Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson Smith MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Gastroenterologists.